Satisfaction or Money Back Guaranteed
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
3 Year Loss & Damage Warranty
No-Interest Financing Available
Covered by Most Insurance plans. We’ll Do the Paperwork
Has poor hearing kept you from the things you love?
- Spending time with family and friends
- Going out to restaurants
- Attending church
- Hitting the road
- Driving places
- Enjoying a good conversation
We believe that your hearing aids should bring you confidence and normalcy … not headaches.
It isn’t by accident that we are considered one of the most traditional and trusted hearing aids clinics in New Mexico. We have helped thousands of patients find the best hearing aids for them.
When you visit our clinic, you can be sure that you will leave with the right hearing aids. And we added many forms of guarantees to you to ensure we will go above and beyond to fulfill our commitment to helping you hear well again.
Stop being a bystander in life. Hear better again with right hearing aids for you
3 simple steps to finding the right hearing aids:
TruFit Hearing Signature Process™
Get Started with a FREE Hearing Consultation
We know that when you can’t hear well, living without hearing aids is frustrating, and living with the wrong ones is just as frustrating.
When selecting your style, consider the following:
- The degree of the hearing loss (power requirements)
- Manual dexterity and visual abilities
- Patient budget
- Skin sensitivities
- Anatomical/medical considerations
- Lifestyle and listening needs
With the right hearing aids, you will:
- Hold a conversation without asking people to repeat themselves
- Watch TV and talk on the phone all you want
- Enjoy going to restaurants and churches
- Fully enjoy your family
- Enjoy a better quality of life
With the wrong hearing aids, you will:
- Pretend or guess what the other person is saying
- Get annoyed at the TV and phone
- Feel isolated and unhappy
- Worry about missing out on life
- Hurt your loved ones (after all, they miss hearing you too)
- Age faster and suffer from poor quality of life
When you buy hearing aids from us, our relationship is just beginning. We will:
- Make sure your hearing aids fit at all times
- Customize all of the amazing options that are available today
- Adjust them for as long as you own them
- Clean them at no cost as many times as you need it
- Address any issues that come up
- Re-program them over the comfort of your home
- Provide free ongoing quarterly visits with us to ensure you are happy
You asked. We listen and love sharing
When you’re in the market for hearing aids, it’s essential to ask the right questions to ensure you make an informed decision.
According to experts, it can take two to four weeks for your brain to adapt to the new way of perceiving sounds. Here are some tips to help you get accustomed to your new hearing aids.
Your audiologist will suggest one or two hearing aids depending on what type of hearing loss you have. Schedule a free hearing consultation at Sandia Hearing Aids Santa Fe to see what would work best for you.